This webinar has already happened but register for the replay and you’ll get immediate access!
Join Amy Lippmann and Lara Adler
TOXINS ARE A BIG DEAL… DO YOU FEEL PREPARED?
These days it’s hard not to be aware of the headlines about chemicals in consumer products, lead in the drinking water, and toxins in our fruits, vegetables and even seafoods. But due to very little (if any) training in our nutrition programs, we often don’t have enough information, education, or confidence to talk about these issues with our clients.
This is a real issue as toxins because as related to health as diet and exercise, and should be a big part of our work.
Chemicals in consumer products are linked to weight gain, resistant weight loss, diabetes, heart disease, cancers, thyroid disorders, estrogen dominance and resulting health issues like uterine fibroids and endometriosis. They’re linked to just about every health issue you’ll see in your practice.
Understanding the basics of environmental health is essential if you want to support our clients in a comprehensive and holistic manner and when you can confidently do this, you’re able to set yourself apart from all the practitioners that can’t.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS FREE CLASS
- The connection between chronic, low-level toxicant exposures and rates of chronic disease.
- The 4 reasons that most health professionals are still not talking about environmental toxins in their businesses (and how this can be hurting you).
- How toxic exposures are linked to obesity, metabolic disorders, immune dysfunction, hormone disruption, gut dysbiosis, and autoimmune disorders.
- The 3 most common mistakes health professionals make when trying to talk toxins with their audience (that run the risk of you getting dismissed or worse, losing potential customers).
- Why being able to “talk toxins” in a clear, confident, and concise way will make improve client compliance around minimizing exposures, and in turn transform their results, and your business!
WHY YOU ARE PRIMED TO LEAD
THE CONVERSATION AROUND TOXINS
LIFESTYLE CHANGES MATTER!
Boots on the ground practitioners like Health Coaches are perfectly positioned to lead the conversation around toxins and create giant shifts in people’s health and the entire industry!
You are already actively working with clients on daily lifestyle changes around nutrition, stress, and exercise. By being able to articulately “talk toxins” with your audience, you’re able to set your work apart, and support people in a powerful and unique way.
I can’t wait to dive in deep with you in this free class!
HELLOOOO!Hi, I'm Lara Adler, and I teach health coaches, nutritionists, and other holistic health practitioners how to eliminate the #1 thing holding their clients back from the results they are seeking - the unaddressed link between chemicals and chronic health problems.
I train practitioners to become experts in everyday toxic exposures so they can improve client outcomes without spending hundreds of hours researching on their own (because you’ve got a practice to run!).
I merge the most current research in environmental health with practical, no-nonsense approaches so you can implement powerful new tools to reduce toxic exposures for your clients.
Combining environmental health education and business consulting, I’ve helped thousands of students in over 25 countries around the world elevate their skillset, get better results for their clients, and become sought out leaders in the growing environmental health & detoxification field.