A 5-Month Business Foundations Course For Health Professionals & Health Based Businesses
NEXT COURSE STARTS: March 2024
Let’s Put That Environmental Toxin Education To Use!
You have training on environmental toxins under your belt already – this is great – especially since most health professionals still don’t.
So, what are you going to DO with it??
Having information isn’t the same thing as knowing how to apply and share that information in a business.
After working with thousands of health professionals, across dozens of modalities, it became clear to me that without the basic fundamental understanding of how to start and grow an online business, health professionals will continue to struggle – no matter how much information they have.
I wanted to create a space where my students can step out of information-gathering mode, and into the practical nuts-and-bolts of building their businesses, so they can start making the impact they want in the world. (Oh, and also generate revenue.)
This is why I created the Environmental Health Business Accelerator Course!
The Environmental Health Business Accelerator, or EHBA, is a 5-month course designed to support you as you take the next steps in your business (or helping you figure out what those next steps are!), while also providing you with highly curated and relevant business trainings on some of the most important pieces of the online business puzzle.
If you’ve been looking for personalized support, highly relevant business trainings, and community, the EHBA is for you!
Most health professionals spend hundreds of frustrating hours in trial and error, trying to figure out how to grow their email list, what to include in their first group program, or how to launch their next course, increasing the odds of burn-out.
The EHBA is designed to shorten your learning curve dramatically by providing you with highly relevant business trainings that are easily actionable so you can make progress in your business quickly.
Inside the Environmental Health Business Accelerator you will:
- Create an engaging lead magnet to build your email list
- Learn how to grow your social media following (and in turn, build your email list)
- Learn how to write, market, and deliver a webinar that leads to new clients
- Write effective, and high-converting sales pages for your offerings
- Learn how to structure and offer an online program
- Have direct access to me to get personalized coaching and support on your business – no matter what stage you’re in. This includes working out how to best weave in discussion of environmental exposures as well as nutrition, sleep, stress management, or whatever else your business focuses on.
- Get immediate feedback on your lead magnet, social media profile, sales page that you create after each month’s training session, including suggestions on how to improve.
- Get thoughtfully curated and highly relevant trainings on some of the most fundamental facets of running an online business in the health space. No more floundering figuring out how to get clients on your mailing list, or being confused by things like email and sales funnels!
- Be connected to a tight community of other health professionals who all actively working on growing their businesses.
- Have accountability groups that will help keep everyone on track, and focused on applying what you learn.
- 5 Business Training Sessions – 1 per month
These dynamic and interactive Business Trainings will cover some of the most foundational aspects of running a wellness business in the health space. See a full list of topics below. Sessions run approximately 2 hrs.
- 5 Group Business Coaching Sessions – 1 per month
Bring your pressing “what’s my next step?” business questions, strategic planning questions, best-practice questions, sales page copy, or anything else you’re working on. You’ll get coached by me, and hear feedback from other members. During these sessions we’ll also review the actions you’ve taken on that month’s Business Training! Sessions run approximately 2 hrs.
- A Private Facebook Group
This will be our between-session hub for asking biz questions, sharing resources, and asking for feedback and support from the community
- Accountability Groups
You’ll be part of a small group of fellow students that will help keep you and everyone else on track and focused on applying what you learn inside the EHBA.
Don’t waste your money on expensive masterminds or memberships that don’t address your immediate business needs, or teach content that’s way over your head!
EHBA Business Training Topics:
We’ll dive deep into the following five business fundamental topics:
Creating A Compelling Lead Magnet
Writing & Delivering a Webinar or Free Training
How To Run a Group Program
Social Media Growth Training
Crafting an Effective Sales Page
Student Website Copy & Design Audit
Join us inside the EHBA!
This Course Is For You If:
- You’ve got a solid base of education on environmental toxins, but you need help figuring out how to leverage that education in your business!
- You’re looking for personalized support around the next steps in your business, from someone who understands how toxins, nutrition, and lifestyle factors all fit together, AND who understands the mechanics of an online health-based business.
- You’re ready to take action in your business – no more sitting on the sidelines, or vision boarding, but not getting anything done!
- You’ve figured out your niche, but aren’t sure what to offer, what to charge, or how to fill your programs
- You know what things like lead magnets and mailing lists are, but you’re still not sure how to use them in your business.
- You’re looking for a community of health professionals who are actively working on starting or growing their practices
Hear what some of my students have to say about business coaching with me:
Coming from a diverse background and training and wondering “how the hell do I put this all together to make a meaningful impact in the world? How do I get to a place where I can articulate this so that people get it?” The transformation I’ve experienced through your work and your coaching around my business has been amazing! Truly, truly, thank you!”
Being with like minded individuals with similar goals has been extremely helpful to me. I learn more when I see you applying the same principals to someone else’s issues. For some reason its harder to see the solutions when your’e stuck in your own problems…. Its also been useful to stay on track and push some key items that are instrumental to my business, across the finish line.”
Lara is in a unique position to offer business guidance from a toxins perspective AND a functional nutrition perspective– it’s so helpful having her look at my business one-on-one and get her perspective on designing it!”
With Lara’s help I’ve been able to dive into various different business tools with clarity and utilize them for their highest potential. Lara’s follow up Coaching Calls are priceless. Her unique skill has brought out the best of who I am for my clients. I now have a toolbox loaded with clarity and precision as I move forward.”
ABOUT YOUR COACHHi, I'm Lara Adler, and I teach health coaches, nutritionists, and other holistic health practitioners how to eliminate the #1 thing holding their clients back from the results they are seeking - the unaddressed link between chemicals and chronic health problems. I train practitioners to become experts in everyday toxic exposures so they can improve client outcomes without spending hundreds of hours researching on their own (because you’ve got a practice to run!). I merge the most current research in environmental health with practical, no-nonsense approaches so you can implement powerful new tools to reduce toxic exposures for your clients. Combining environmental health education and business consulting, I’ve helped thousands of students in over 25 countries around the world elevate their skillset, get better results for their clients, and become sought out leaders in the growing environmental health & detoxification field.
Have Questions? Check the FAQ!
Who is the EHBA for?
The EHBA is not an environmental toxins training, but rather ongoing business support for those wishing to do a better job of growing their business, reaching more people, and getting the toxins conversation out there.
Is this an environmental toxins training?
If you’re looking for a foundations course on environmental toxins, check out Talking Toxins, my 5-week online course for health professionals.
How does the live group coaching work?
These calls run approximately 1-2 hours and all group calls are recorded and housed on our membership site.
What is the format of the business trainings?
All of our sessions are recorded and made available on the membership page, along with slides, handouts, and any other relevant information.
What are the dates of the group calls?
Live calls are scheduled for Thursday’s at 9am Pacific Time, and all sessions will be recorded and housed on the EHBA members page.
March 7th – Business Training #1: Creating A CompellingLead Magnet
March 21st – Coaching Call #1
April 4th – Business Training #2: Social Media Growth Training
April 18th – Coaching Call #2
May 2nd – Business Training #3: Writing & Delivering A Free Webinar
May 16th – Coaching Call #3
May 30th – Business Training #4: Crafting an Effective Sales Page
June 6th – BONUS Training: Website Audit
June 13th – Coaching Call #4
June 27th – Business Training #5: How To Run A Group Program
July 11th – Coaching Call #5