Consumers are increasingly aware of environmental toxin exposures through news headlines and social media content about water contamination, harmful chemicals in household cleaners, and consumer products, and their links to chronic health issues.
Many others aren’t aware of this problem, but are still dealing with chronic health issues that may be rooted in, or exacerbated by harmful chemical exposures.
However, most health professionals – regardless of modality or area of expertise, still aren’t talking with their clients or patients about environmental toxins; what they are, where they’re found, and what to do about them!
This is a HUGE missed opportunity to not only transform the health of your clients or patients, but to also transform your practice. Join me in this FREE WEBINAR to find out how!
This FREE WEBINAR IS FOR:
Women’s Health Experts
Midwives & Doulas
Healthy Living Consultants
During This Free Webinar, You’ll Learn:
- The connection between chronic, low-level toxicant exposures and rates of chronic disease.
- The 4 reasons that most health professionals are still not talking about environmental toxins in their businesses (and how this can be hurting you).
- How toxic exposures are linked to obesity, metabolic disorders, immune dysfunction, hormone disruption, gut dysbiosis, and autoimmune disorders.
- The 3 most common mistakes health professionals make when trying to talk toxins with their audience (that run the risk of you getting dismissed or worse, losing potential customers).
- Why being able to “talk toxins” in a clear, confident, and concise way will make improve client compliance around minimizing exposures, and in turn transform their results, and your business!
EDUCATION ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH!
It’s one thing to have a wealth of knowledge, it’s another thing to know how to use it.
If you find yourself shedding light on topics like endocrine disrupting chemicals, then losing people because they get overwhelmed, or tune out, then you won’t want to miss this free webinar.
After 9+ years, and thousands of health professional clients, I’ve learned what works (and what doesn’t) when it comes to “talking toxins” – and I want to share what I know with you.
Saying “pesticides are bad” or “plastics are bad” just isn’t enough.
So I want to share with you what I’ve learned about successfully educating clients & patients about these issues, how to get them to “hear” you, and how to get them to take action!