Join me, and Beth Romanski, Director of Professional Continuing Education at Maryland University of Integrative Health for this special guest session!
DATE: June 18th at 10am Pacific Time
During this session, we’ll cover:
- The various types of partnerships and collaborations you can integrate into your practice to easily expand your reach, maximize your resources, and increase your revenue
- How effective practitioner collaborations and communications can exemplify a true integrative model of healthcare
- What makes for a successful partnership and what pitfalls to avoid
- The pros and cons of formal partnerships versus informal collaborations
- Proven strategies to establishing meaningful and mutually beneficial collaborations you can put into action right away
About Lara AdlerHi, I'm Lara Adler, and I teach health coaches, nutritionists, and other holistic health practitioners how to eliminate the #1 thing holding their clients back from the results they are seeking - the unaddressed link between chemicals and chronic health problems.
I train practitioners to become experts in everyday toxic exposures so they can improve client outcomes without spending hundreds of hours researching on their own (because you’ve got a practice to run!).
I merge the most current research in environmental health with practical, no-nonsense approaches so you can implement powerful new tools to reduce toxic exposures for your clients.
Combining environmental health education and business consulting, I’ve helped thousands of students in over 25 countries around the world elevate their skillset, get better results for their clients, and become sought out leaders in the growing environmental health & detoxification field.