How To Pivot Your Business In the Current Climate
What your clients need right now and how to create the perfect online offer to support them during this current situation
In this webinar, I’ll be addressing questions like:
- Is it even appropriate for me to “proceed as normal” with my course launches, coaching services, etc.
- How can I help without feeling like I’m being exploitative of the current situation?
- What type of content is even appropriate to post/share right now?
- Do I charge my normal rates? Give stuff away for free?
- How can I quickly pivot and create something that people can do from home, and that I can offer online?
- Where do I even start when it comes to creating an online course?
Running a business solo can leave you feeling isolated, lacking in community and collaboration, and most of all, not knowing the best next steps for YOU to grow your business. Doing this work in a vacuum is 10X harder, and often results in burn-out and giving up.
Trying to figure out how to create online courses, workshops, how to build a mailing list of ideal clients, and how to grow your social media following (to name just a few) is exhausting if you’re doing it on your own.
This is why I created the Environmental Health Business Accelerator!
The EHBA fixes this problem by creating a community laser-focused on helping support the development and growth of your business, every step of the way. This membership is designed to help you navigate the next steps, opportunities, and obstacles you’ll face in your business, both within the context of environmental toxins and within the context of all the other facets of your work.
If you’ve been looking for ongoing support, highly relevant business teachings, and community, the EHBA is for you.
Inside the Environmental Health Business Accelerator you’ll:
- Get timely and highly relevant teaching on some of the most important facets of business: list building, website copy, course & program creation, social media growth, etc.
- Have direct access to me – each month – to get personalized coaching and support on your business!
- Be connected to a tight community of other health professionals who all actively working on growing their practices.
- Tap into the collective brilliance of your colleagues, discuss collaborations, and establish referral partnerships.
How The EHBA Works
Each month you’ll get:
- One 2-hr Group Business Coaching Session – Bring your pressing “what’s my next step?” type business questions, strategic planning questions, best-practice questions, or anything else you’re working on. You’ll get coached by me, and hear feedback from other members.
- One 2-hr Business Intensive Session – Topics for our Business Intensive sessions cover things like Instagram Training, Workshops & Webinars, Lead-Magnet Creation, Systems & Platforms, Researching Online, and a 2x a year Website Copy Review. Every 3 months, the group will vote on which trainings are the most relevant for the following months!
- A Private Facebook Group – This will be our between-session hub for asking biz questions, sharing resources, and asking for feedback and support from the community
Normally $297/month, you can join this membership for only $97 for the first two months!