Testing Your Water – with CEO of Tapscore
— When it comes to water contamination, TEST, don’t guess! —
In this chat with the founder of tapscore, you’ll learn:
- Why testing your water prior to purchasing a filter is so important
- The reasons why the “safe” levels of chemicals on your water quality report isn’t actually a measure of safety.
- How and why TapScore looks beyond these supposedly “safe” levels to generate your unique tap score.
- What chemical is showing up in nearly all water samples, and which common herbicide is surprisingly not.
Get 10% off orders over $120!
use promo code LARA2022 when ordering
Learn all about wanter contamination & filtration inside:
PURE is an online, self-paced e-course that will help you:
- Understand exactly why the types of contaminants in our water can vary dramatically
- Learn what the most common contaminants in drinking water are, and what health issues they are associated with, so you can more intentionally filter your water
- Figure out what contaminants are showing up in your water, so you can filter appropriately
- Find the filter technology that the best for the contaminants present in your water
- Help empower you when shopping for a filter, so you can show up informed and asking the right questions
- Know what steps to take to test your water so you are confident in your filter purchase
- Navigate drinking water while traveling so you don’t get sick
- Feel confident that you’re making the best choice, and getting the safest, cleanest water for yourself and your family