Plain English, Readers Digest highlights:
Like any educational course, you may use what you learn, but not take material directly from the teacher, and use it as your own. The same applies here – you are free to use what you learn from this course, but are not permitted to take material verbatim and pass it off as your own. Some materials in this course you ARE free to share, but you can’t edit/alter/or change them in any way. For Tools for Teaching Toxicity™ that’s the: The Good Better Best Guide to Safer, Non-Toxic Products Around The House, Suggested Documentary Films & Essential Oils Guide.
All of the titles of the handouts, the course name, etc are also copyrighted.
Lastly, everyone enrolled in this course is given a username & password which grants them access to a private membership page. You may not share this username or password with anyone. You paid for this training – others did not. Please respect my work, and your integrity by not sharing these log-in details, or any of the course materials with anyone. Thank you!!
Terms and Conditions
Tools for Teaching Toxicity™ (“Program”) is delivered on-line and includes:
- Access to a secure page of course materials and downloads including:
- Class videos
- Audio recordings
- Bonus Materials
- Live class recordings
- Call recording downloads
- Bonus handout downloads
- Access to a private Facebook Group, where you can connect with current and past course members, to share, ask questions, and support each other
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, COMPANY may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- The Program is not intended as a substitute for, or in lieu of, other health and wellness training, certification, accreditation and/or licensing.
- Your participation in this Program is not a substitute for any licensing requirements that may be applicable to you and does not independently authorize you to render care, prescribe regimens or prescribe medications or supplements.
- Your activities in the health and wellness field remain subject to your education, qualifications and licensure.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- User names and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
2. Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
3. Interactive Features
It is a condition of your use of the Site and participation in the Program that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host Facebook groups, message boards, chats and other public forums. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. COMPANY or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Groups, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. The Parties agree that neither will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, or disparaging to each other or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
4. Membership and Fees
Current course tuition is made available on the course enrollment page.
If you selected the payment plan, your first payment will be charged immediately, and each consecutive installment will be charged to your credit card every 30 days, until paid in full.
Delinquent Payment Policy
Provided that payments are installment payments are successfully processed, you will continue to have access to this Program. However, when a payment that is due is not paid, or your credit card is declined, your status will be changed to “delinquent”, and membership access will be revoked until your status is returned to good standing.
Our commitment is to offer you up to date educational information connected to environmental toxicity and human health impacts, so that you can be better informed about how to support your own health and the health of your clients. Additionally, we are committed to helping you leverage what you’ve learned by integrating it into your coaching practice.
Tools for Teaching Toxicity™ has a 7 day refund policy. If, after enrolling in the course, and attending the first live class, you do not feel it will be beneficial to you, simply submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why, and we will refund your payment within 2 business days. All copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain, even after a refund is submitted. No refunds will be offered 7 days after purchase of the Program.
Tools for Teaching Toxicity™ includes “life of the program” access to a member-only downloads page on the Site. Should you request a refund, your access to the course materials will be revoked immediately. All copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain, even after a refund is submitted.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE FUTURE INCOME, EXPENSES, SALES VOLUME OR POTENTIAL PROFITABILITY THAT MAY BE DERIVED AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM.
5. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Your use of, and access to the Program Materials is on a licensed basis. In that regard, Company hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept, the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use (but not sublicense) the Program.
You agree to:
(a) constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Company.
(c) not to attack the title of Company in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
(d) not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Company, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability;
(f) at all times comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, and all voluntary industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Programs and Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards. You shall also abide by Company’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality control over the use of the Program Material.
The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Company’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material, or any derivative uses thereof or, the name or images of Lara Adler, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Material designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Company shall have the right to approve all uses of the Program Material or derivative uses thereof.
Company shall have and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted to it by operation of law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorized use of the Program Material (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts, and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.
This Program/Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this Site are protected by United States intellectual property laws. Content is solely owned by us, unless otherwise indicated.
For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
The trademarks and logos which are displayed on the Site or in any of our programs, services, courses, or classes are trademarks belonging to us. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our express written consent, or permission granted herein.
For those trademarks and logos for which you are granted permission to use, the trademark indicia must be included at all times. Any preview call titles, program titles, program material titles, or any other title or information of ours bearing the trademark (™) symbol may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission.
In addition, our tagline “Helping you change the things you can control, so you worry less about the things you can’t ™” may not be used at any time without our express written permission.
You may not use this site or the materials available on or through this Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
Information You are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. You, as a Licensee, understand and acknowledge that the information obtained on or through this Site have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and unauthorized use.
When you enroll in or purchase any of our courses, classes, or information through this Site, you expressly agree that you will not steal our content. Duplication, sharing, or uploading any information obtained in our course files with others, or downloading or sharing information contrary to the limited license we have provided to you herein is considered stealing and theft, and we will prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
Specifically, you are prohibited from sharing with any other person the call in details for any of our paid programs, services, courses, or classes, any webinar recordings, any transcripts, any website links to these and/or other materials, or any other information provided in any of our paid programs, services, courses or classes, unless otherwise stated below.
We grant you the limited permission to share with others only the following specified portions of Tools For Teaching Toxicity™.
Please note below the titles and materials that you are permitted to share with others and those you are prohibited from sharing:
Prohibited from Using Copyrighted Names: The PROGRAM NAME, and the NAMES/TITLES OF FOLLOWING MATERIAL ARE COPYRIGHTED, all rights reserved. You are prohibited from using any of the following titles in any of your own programs, courses, promotional or other materials for any reason without our express written permission:
- Tools For Teaching Toxicity™
- Good Better Best Guide to Safer, Non-Toxic Products Around The House™
Prohibited from Sharing (For Your Informational Use Only): The following information is copyrighted, all rights, reserved. However, you may use the following for your own informational use only, but you are prohibited from sharing any of this information with others:
- Presentation Recordings (video & audio)
- Module Transcripts
- Call in Details for live calls
- Talking Toxins During A Detox Guide
- Talking Toxins Scripts
Permitted to Share (Must Be Unaltered/Unedited): The following material is fully copyrighted, all rights reserved, but we are granting you a limited license with permission to share the following information with clients as individual handouts provided that it is unedited/unaltered and with trademark and copyright indicia intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute these materials in any way, EXCEPT that we grant you a limited license to share individual copies directly with your clients. However, these materials may NOT be bundled together and/or used as enrollment bonuses for your programs, sold by you for commercial purposes, or used in any derivative works:
- The Good Better Best Guide to Safer, Non-Toxic Products Around The House
- Suggested Documentary Films
- Essential Oils Guide
Additionally, you may from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site, including blog posts, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us credit by name, keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Site page from which the information was obtained.
You may not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our material in any way as if it is yours or created by you.
By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the material on the Site for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of that material.
Unless otherwise explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material purchased through any of our services, programs, or products or obtained on or through the Site, including through an individual or group program, e-book, private Facebook or website forum, or class for commercial use, or for use in any way that earns you money.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
7. Dispute Resolution
- All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Portland, Oregon, to be resolved in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.